Join our talented team to work on high-load distributed systems that handle thousands of clients simultaneously.
You'll be working on the backend that powers our high-volume mobile applications, delivering a steady stream of new features while helping us to further improve the scalability and reliability of our platform.
- Experience with Elixir: you have developed applications for production use
- An interest in platforms that run at scale
- Knowledge about caching strategies, message queues, and service-oriented architectures
- Comfortable in setting up and managing Linux servers for your projects
- Experience with deployment tooling, monitoring, alerting, dashboard visualizations, load testing, and/or live system debugging
- Write tests as part of your coding routine and strive for code quality and maintainability
- Strong communication skills and be a team player and a responsible person with great attention to detail
- Team leading experience is a plus
- Good oral and written skills in English as the company operates globally, and many employees are international
Why work at Forza FC
Forza FC is a team of 20 people from different countries, passionately crafting solutions using modern technologies to reinvent football club membership by enhancing the value for the club and the fans. We're based in the heart of Kyiv, Ukraine.
We are working with leading clubs and organizations in the football industry to develop a digital membership platform that delivers a next-level experience to fans whilst enabling clubs to establish new and increase existing revenue streams and to increase the quality of customer synergy. We have already launched with Arsenal, Brøndby IF, Olympique Lyonnais, Tigres UANL, Kerala Blasters FC, Galatasaray, and Club Atlético River Plate with over half a million active users, Ecuadorian Football Club Federation, Tijuana Xolos and AIK.
At Forza FC we keep things simple and avoid lengthy company policies and bureaucracy.
You will work in a small group of skilled developers and designers dedicated to building top-tier products for users all over the world with access to an Elixir Core team member.
We do not hire solely based on experience or university degrees. Rather, we want to hire people who are smart, passionate, and self-driven and can learn and adapt quickly to change. We are an equal opportunity employer and are excited to expand our team with diverse talents from different backgrounds and cultures.
Our motto is that if the team is feeling well, the company is feeling well. That's why we created what we believe is one of the best ways of working where every employee has the autonomy to create a good balance between work and free time. As with everything, we strive to make the work environment and our products even better.
We value self-reliance and believe the success of the company relies on the actions of each individual.
Additionally, you have an opportunity to benefit from:
- Relocation support (if necessary)
- Warranty scheme
- Technical setup according to your request
- Flexible work hours